- Jade L'Opera rosin for violin, viola and cello
- Comes in an elegant and durable carved burl wood box shaped like a Stradivarius
- Perfect for winter or summer, with a smooth yet firm grip for dust-free adhesion - will not scratch fine varnishes
- Made in France following a centuries-old recipe
- Shipped in a crush-proof box
This Jade L'Opera rosin comes in an elegant and durable carved burl wood box, shaped like a Stradivarius and etched with the seal of Antonio Stradivari. Each box is a unique work of art. Jade-colored rosin is suitable for violin, viola and cello, and is perfect for summer or winter. Jade L'Opera rosin is made in France following a centuries-old recipe, creating highly-refined resins for a smooth yet firm grip on the strings. All rosins sold by House of Rosin are shipped in a crush-proof box to prevent cracking.